Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Home...

Just what the doctor ordered...






                      Hickory is one happy puppy!





My hair has started to fall out...nothing major, but more than normal when I brush or run my fingers through it.  Most of you know I have enough hair for the entire population and the generation after that, so this could take awhile.  I've chosen not to shave it yet because I've been able to go this long feeling normal.  I'll make sure and post pictures of the baldness when it comes!

Today I'm thankful for these precious moments with family, listening to Emma and Luke giggle on the trampoline is music to my ears.  I'm thankful for these beautiful, warm, sunny and picturesque Oregon days we've been having!  They will be a balm to my soul as I enter the next long hospital stay!

~Veronica


2 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you home with the kids. All thinking about you over in the uk. Xxxxxx Jill Karl and h xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. To our English family:
    Thanks for your support from across the pond! Big hugs from Chicago!
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment