Friday, May 2, 2014

Last. Period. Party.

We met with Dr. Burt the other day and all my preliminary tests indicate that all systems are go for transplant.  He told me that due to my age (eh hem), this treatment will most  likely throw me into early menopause.  They asked me if I would like to store/freeze any of my eggs, but given the look on Craig's face when I asked him; and the fact that I might have to start CPR on him...I said "no".

So, in the spirit of celebrating the small things some of my dearest friends threw me a last period party!  Who wouldn't want to celebrate that???  It was a hoot!  I walked the red carpet, we ate red things, drank red things and laughed a lot.  The decorations centered around feminine products...I'll leave it at that.  Thank you girls for the last hurrah!

Today I'm thankful for friends like these who help make this lemonade sweeter!  You are loved!  I can't wait to throw a  "best wig party" with all of you!!!!







~Veronica

2 comments:

  1. Bonus!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim and I are thinking about you. You will be back in Oregon in no time with your new immune system and most importantly your ms stopped!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment